Adultério de Paulo Coelho. Aos olhos de todos, Linda tem uma vida perfeita: um casamento sólido e estável, um marido dedicado, filhos alegres e felizes, um trabalho que a faz sentir-se...
To create a virtual environment running Python version 3 using VirtualEnv run the following command:
virtualenv env_name -p python3
We use the -p option to specify the version of Python we want to use. Without this, it will default to Python version 2 which comes installed by default on macOS.
After activating the virtual environment with source bin/activate , run python --version to show the version of python in use.
A Bruxa de Portobello de Paulo Coelho. O novo romance de Paulo Coelho conta a história de Athena, uma jovem adoptada por emigrantes libaneses que se estabeleceram em Inglaterra para fugir à...
I got a brand new MacBook few weeks ago and I have been having an DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error while trying to access one of our web apps at work.
After some time researching the cause of the error, I found out that it was due the DNS settings on my MacBook for the Wifi network I was using. If you are having the same issue, here is how I solved it:
- Open System Preferences…
- Click on Network
- With WiFi selected in the service column, click on the Advanced… button.
- In the Advanced… window, click on the DNS tab. It should look like below
- Under the DNS Servers column, click on the + icon to add a new DNS server address. Add the 22.214.171.124
- Add also the 126.96.36.199. address.
- Reorder the addresses as by dragging and dropping them as below:
- Click on the OK button
- To finalise, click on the Apply button.
That’s it! Refresh the web page you are trying to access in your browser and it should not work.