Note: this post will be updated regularly as I learn more about this diet.
What you should consume:
What you should not consume:
- Animal product (meat, chicken, fish, etc.)
- Dairy (milk, cheese, yoghurt, etc.)
- Added salt
- Added sugar
- Processed food (Refined carbohydrates, sodas, etc.)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D (if you do not spend enough time under the sun)
- DHA/EPA (Omega 3) 200mg per day – Not sure about this one yet.
- Only eat when you are hungry in order to give your body time to detoxify. (See catabolic phase vs anabolic phase of the digestive system)
- Eat only up to 2 ounces of animal product (meat, fish, chicken, etc.) a day if you have to. It should be used as a flavouring to your food, not the main meal. Better yet, eat the non-commercial animal products such as wild animals.